Hi Newbie here
I have the flling equipment and wont be able to buy anything else for a while
Plus my own bodyweight is more than enough for me lol
1) Rowing machine (Concept 2 Model D) Link to info
2) Powerline powerstation (Link to info
3) A comfy excersie mat :-) (York folding from argos)
Im 5"10 and in decent shape, ive changed my diet to high protein, healthy regular meals
and got some whey powder.
Would like to:
1) put on a bit of muscle as been told im a bit skinny by last 2 gf's
2) Take weight off stomach/love handle area (35.5 inch waist which i would like flat at about 33 inches)
3) bigger arms/chestetc
4) become fit enough to run a decent distance etc without running out of breath like normally do.
anyone able to give me a decent routine- thinking 3 days training with bit of rowing in between??
would really appreciate if some one could list a detailed suggestion on what to do each day like below as not sure what to do. Can spend about an hour each day.
Thanks in advance
Like Rusev said, u an't got enough gear there m8 for a decent split, so woulden't bother doin split. Maybe a 2-3 week full body.
Press ups x1-as much as possible
Chest Dipsx1 as much as possible
Wide Grip Chins x1 sets as much as possible
Close grip chins x1 as mch as possible
Shoulder Press seated or standingx1 (like Rusev said find somefin to use as dumbells)
Lateral side raisesx1 (again find somefin to use instead of dumbells)
Tricep dipsx1 as much as possible
Squatsx1 (usin body weight fast movements) as much as possible
One legged SLDLx1 (usin body weight, slow and controlled movements) much as possible
Knee upsx1 as much as possible
sit ups or crunchesx1 as much as possible
Repeat 1-3 times, keeping rest times fast between exercises and maybe havin a 2min's break b4 repeating. U could maybe use ur rower on a seprate day, also u could go joggin. Get some more equiment when u can, a good soild adjustable bench, dumbells, weight set+bar and power rack or multi press rack is all u need.
post edited by body4life - 2007/06/09 13:50:26